Brandon Animal Clinic is a host for Canadian Animal Blood Bank. All of our life-saving donors are loved family pets volunteered by their owners. Can Your Dog Be a Blood Donor?
If your dog is:
- Healthy and even-tempered
- Weighs 50 lbs. (23 Kg) or more but is not obese
- Between 1 – 8 years of age
- If female, spayed & no previous litters
- Recommended to be on heartworm prevention
- Have current vaccinations
Then your dog may be a potential donor! If you are interested in helping to save the lives of other dogs, please speak to your veterinarian.